- Web Accessibility Initiative Part of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) actively promotes accessibility on the Internet. They are responsible for publishing guidelines such as the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- DRC Formal Investigation into Web Accessibility The DRC website has more information about the findings of their formal investigation into the current state of accessibility on the Web. They also provide clips of the press launch for the report from 14th April 2004.
- Business Benefits of Accessible Web Design A useful resource provided by the Web Accessibility Initiative detailing the business benefits of accessible Web Design.
- AccessibleNet.org This website provides a comprehensive directory of links and resources on Web Accessibility.
- Guild of Accessible Web Designers The Guild of Accessible Web Designers (GAWDS) is an association of organisations and accessible Web designers and developers.